Providing water for area agricultural purposes.
With the 2023 irrigation season right around the corner, GID would like to remind its water users of the following:
- Make sure that you complete your irrigation plan, as well as your 960-acre limitation certification if you are asked to.
- Make sure that you have removed all fences and obstructions from GID's easement so that ditch riders are able to access your ditches, turnouts, etc.
- If you have any delinquent real estate taxes or outstanding invoices owed to GID, you will not be able to receive project water until those are paid in full.
- Please remember that all on water orders are 48 hours unless previously arranged with your ditch rider.
- Water order cut-off time is 4P.M.